Re: [mylar-dev] New teammate; a little trouble getting going

Hi Robert,
Bingo!  That was exactly it.

Thinking along those lines, should the Bugzilla version be set in the
Task Repositories Add Repository wizzard / Repository Properties
instead of the Preferences -> Mylar -> Bugzilla Client screen?  Not
all Bugzilla repositories a user works with may be the same version.
That would seem to make sense to me.  Or hey, even better - is there a
way to query the Bugzilla server for a version number?  (Granted, I'm
totally new to Bugzilla, so I wouldn't have a clue if that's
possible...)

Thanks,
Jim