Re: [mylar-dev] New teammate; a little trouble getting going

Hi Jim,

I've come across this myself. Turns out this is a symptom of the wrong Bugzilla version selected in your Mylar Bugzilla preferences ( Window -> Preferences -> Mylar -> Bugzilla Client ). If you are connecting to bugs.eclipse.org then the 2.20 option must be selected. We'll add this tip to the Mylar FAQ.

Cheers,

-Rob

Jim Bethancourt wrote:
Hi everyone,
I noticed Mylar and thought it looks really neat, and decided to help.
 Mik suggested I get started by helping with the user docs, which I'd
be happy to do.  I'm working on getting SCJP certified (which will
hopefully be achieved soon), so I'll be able to help more once I'm
done with that.

I was trying to get going with Mylar last night, and I was only able
to get one bug listed when I pulled the bug reports from Mylar's
Bugzilla repository. I tried using the query builder and also
copy/pasting a bugzilla browser URL (e.g. the helpwanted query/url)
and it only listed the top bug instead of all bugs in the query both
times.  Am I not doing something quite right?  I realize this is the
first step to getting Mylar going, but I'm kind of stuck.  It seems to
behave the same way for both the dev build and the 0.4.7 build.  In
case you're wondering, I was able to create an Eclipse bugzilla
account, so it's not that I don't have an account.  Any suggestions
would be much appreciated. :-)

Thanks!
Jim