发件人: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Harpreet Singh Gumber
发送时间: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:35 PM
收件人: mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [mosquitto-dev] Need Help

Hello Team

I am using mosquitto broker, I have around 100 subscriber connected to it.

Is there some way for me to get a list of subscriber that have been disconnected.

In other words, do we have some way to know if a subscriber is connected to broker or not, by sending the subscriber ID.

Thanks & Regards,

S. Harpreet Singh

Digital Enterprise Services | Tech Mahindra

Mobile# +91-9417575242  (India)

Landline : 0172 666 8601

EXT : 8601

Email : harpreet.singhgumber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.