Re: [mosquitto-dev] Starting/stopping bridges dynamically

As as aside, RSMB had, and still does have the ability to create, delete, stop and start bridges dynamically. Although the commands are received through the file system rather than topics -- that was for security reasons at the time.

Roger apparently wasn't too keen on that feature :-)

Ian