Re: [mosquitto-dev] Starting/stopping bridges dynamically

> Did anyone consider implementing a way to start/stop a bridge
> dynamically, e.g. by publishing a message to a $SYS topic telling
> the broker to start or stop a specific bridge at that moment?

Can you say why you'd want to see this? I can imagine it being
interesting but only if we could inject a new/changed bridge
configuration via similar means. AFAICT, what you're asking for is
actually the `lazy' bridge which sort of comes up and goes away if
there's no traffic (though I haven't experimented with those).

        -JP

Back to the top