Re: [mosquitto-dev] Chacha20 and poly1305 for resource constrained devices.

Hi,

Sorry I keep forgetting to reply to your email. Allowing the use of
different ssl implementations is something that is already on the list
of things to do. You can already use libressl to get the new cipher
support. When compiling use:

make LDFLAGS=-L<path to libressl libs> -I<path to libressl includes>
WITH_TLS_PSK=no

Regards,

Roger