[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto V1.3.5 - short HIGH CPU

Hi

I've upgraded my server from Mosquitto V1.2.3 to V1.3.5 and since then, the CPU usage for mosquitto jumps to 100% for short time and then back to 0% or very very little cpu usage

This happens quickly but i am worried that if we add more units with a system that push the cpu to 100% and back can eventually lock @100% CPU. I reverted back to V1.2.3 for now

Any idea why that will happen?

My server is small windows 2008, 1 CPU, 4 gig ram server for a reason - to make sure our code and system run correctly before we go to production servers :) and hide issues with loads of ram and cpu

I want to thank the dev team for the time, effort and dedication with Mosquitto, it's an awesome broker and hope one that will stay around for a long time

Warm regards
Izak Smit
Senior Software Engineer

Back to the top