[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto - Way to automatically set the TLS CA certificate from iOS or Mac Keychain

Hi ,

I'm trying to figure out a way by which the we can directly set the TLS CA Certificate from the keychain on your mac/iOS when using the client as a library. As of now i have to port the CA certificate or the Server certificate with my client and set the mosquitto_tls_set option. But say that the certificate expires then the client needs to be updated again. i know its like once in a while scenario but i would still like to avoid the update if possible.

Is there a way to do this?

---
Regards,
Karthik