Re: [milo-dev] request information

Those repositories you found are not part of the Milo project, they were personal experimentations.

If they work for you, go ahead and use them. Don't ask me for support or bug fixes on them, and don't be surprised when they no longer work with the Milo 1.0 release.

You can fork them and modify them all you need.