Re: [milo-dev] request information

Perhaps some day after a 1.0 release this will be implemented.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 1:20 AM Francesco Viscomi via milo-dev <milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new to OPCUA and Eclispe Milo, but I really interested in using it at my job;

I wasn't able to find out a way to load a model inside the server; In other words I have a namespace defined as  SampleTypes.xml, how I can load it inside my eclipse milo server?

I see that in prosys sdk there is:
server.getAddressSpace().loadModel(new File("SampleTypes.xml").toURI());

So I'm looking to find the equivalent in Eclipse Milo.

And also, is there a way to generate the java class corresponding to the typed defined in SampleTypes.xml file?

hoping someone can give me some information.
thanks a lot

--
Ing. Viscomi Francesco