[milo-dev] Milo component in Camel 3.20.1 project

Hello All,

Hope you are doing well !

We have a camel interface deployed in two seperate VM connecting to OPC UA server via load balancer ( as there are two nodes at OPC UA). The connection is established using SSL / TLS and as per the server team our certification are moved to trusted repository.

We still receiving warning message "Skipping validation for certificate" from OPC UA   in application log when connection is established. This message are continuously as connection is maintained frequently using Milo client.

We are not sure about the timeline from when we started receiving this message.
Tried with new set of certificate with SAN entry including load balancer FQDN.

Could you please let us know why we are getting this error?

Highly appropriate your response.

Thank you!
Karthik

Back to the top