[milo-dev] Question on Binary Decoding

Hi Kevin,

As you might be aware that I'm implementing a OPC UA Pub Sub binary parser, I have to rely on the position in the inout byte array to parse through the required structure. This means that I have to read byte by byte and after reading it, increment the position and parse the next one.

I could not find how it is done in Milo for the binary decoder? I see that there is a currentBte and bitsRemaining volatile variables in the OpcUaBinaryStreamDecoder class, but I could not see where this one gets incremented?

Thanks and Regards,
Joe

Back to the top