[milo-dev] Time stamp of data from public demo server

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for personal reasons.

About the following time information (DateTime) of data published from the public demo server,

- publishTime
- sourceTime
- serverTime

I would be very glad if these time information could include random time data of less than msec.
At present, the data below msec was zero.

As an aside, I improved my tool timestamp from msec to nsec. InfluxDB, a time series DB
that my tool work with, can use nanoseconds as the time accuracy.

Regards,

--Shigeru

Back to the top