Re: [milo-dev] a tiny tool for iot data collection and monitoring by using Milo and others

Thank you.

In my tool, in order to verify the operation on OSGi, I verified these by bundling
separately from maven.

https://github.com/s5uishida/stack-core-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/stack-client-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/sdk-core-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/sdk-client-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/bsd-parser-core-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/bsd-parser-gson-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/netty-channel-fsm-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/strict-machine-osgi

The contents published on Github are as follows.

- MANIFEST.MF for Eclipse plug-in
- Bundle built

If this MANIFEST.MF and source are imported in the Eclipse plug-in project, the OSGi bundle can be built.
Please let me know if it is inconvenient.

Regards,

--Shigeru