Re: [milo-dev] OPC UA Binary Sample Data

Yes, you can run the ExampleServer class.

Or use demo servers from other vendors and projects.

On May 21, 2019, at 22:04, Joe San <codeintheopen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool! I will take a look. Is there any sample data that I can take a look at? I don't have access to any OPC UA server, but I guess I can run the server examples in milo to have a server running?