Re: [milo-dev] OPC UA Binary Sample Data

Joe,

The binary format is defined in OPC UA Part 6.

You could look at OpcUaBinaryStreamEncoder and OpcUaBinaryStreamDecoder as well as the codecs for each of the built-in structs to get an idea of how it works.

You could also use the encoder to write the contents of whatever built-in types or structures you want out to a file, but I'm not sure what you'd gain from it.