Re: [milo-dev] Error while "Building Milo"

Any help?
Please

A quarta, 17/04/2019, 22:37, Fsn9HD <fsn9.astro@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hello.

I am building an application for a project in my master Engineering course and I need to implement your technology of OPC-UA.

While following the setup’s steps in the git repository I find myself with a problem after executing “mvn clean install”.

What should I do to fix this issue and to be able to run the examples?

You can understand the problems by the screenshots in the attachment.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Francisco

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Back to the top