Re: [milo-dev] [Q] How to keep the specified sampling interval accurately on the server

Hi Kevin,

Although it is not sophisticated, I tried implementing it.
I got the performance I expected, so I will finish the work.
Thank you for the tips.

--Shigeru

<ishida_shigeru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, Wed, 01 Nov 2017 09:00:25 +0900 (JST)