Re: [milo-dev] Connection between Milo and OPC Foundation Stack

Hi,

Am 26.04.2017 um 15:40 schrieb Daniel Hamandouche:

I tried it, but the OPC Foundation Client is throwing an ServiceResultException
 saying that the security checks failed.

What are the attributes of the certificate you create? I'm using EaExpert's client
and got a couple of similar errors because the client expected particular informations
in the certificate, e.g. the server's URI as alternate subject name or SHA-256
the minimum requirement as digest algorithm.

The client can be downloaded and used freely and it shows you the actual problems
with the certificate. So might try that at return the OPC's client after fixing
these issues.

Cheers, Lothar

Back to the top