Re: [milo-dev] Connection between Milo and OPC Foundation Stack

Are you sure it's creating a new certificate every time? Have you tried moving it to the trusted folder?

It's hard to imagine that client can connect to *any* server with security enabled if it behaves like that.

You may just have to connect with no security enabled.