Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile OpenAPI 4.0

Dear all,
I've scheduled the review as requested: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/reviews/microprofiler-openapi-4.0-release-review
The EMO will provide feedback directly on the GitHub issue.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado

On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 12:13 AM Eclipse Management Office EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Will do.

AFAICT, the ballot has been initiated and is due to conclude on July 31. We'll configure the review accordingly.

Wayne