Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile Rest Client 4.0

Hi Emily, all,
I've scheduled the release review as requested: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/reviews/microprofiler-rest-client-4.0-release-review
We'll add EMO feedback directly on the GitHub issue as we did last year.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa

On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 12:32 AM Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 10:55 PM Eclipse Management Office EMO via microprofile-wg <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please update the release date on the release record.

Updated.
I don't see a ballot for the release on the WG mailing list archive. Was the ballot initiated?

Yes, it was initiated by John (more details here) .
Wayne