Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile GraphQL

Hey Emily,

Yes, I can get the ball rolling. I already talked to Phillip Krüger about it.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | @kito99@mastodon.social LinkedIn
Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.