Re: [microprofile-wg] Cloud Native Java Technical Survey

Gentle reminder. I'll consider feedback closed by next week.

On 5/3/2024 1:54 PM, Reza Rahman wrote:
Hi folks,

As we discussed in the past, it is now time to collaborate with the Jakarta EE working group on the newly minted Cloud Native Java Technical survey. Here is the current draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l3Yscex_5cANg4Uyjj4dFGLXWPBoPfksWkPV_5IOUZU/edit?usp=sharing.

Please take a look and either comment directly on the document or here. Emily and I will ensure your input gets due consideration. Please do this in the next two weeks.

Thanks,
Reza

Back to the top