From:   "David Blevins" <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "Microprofile WG discussions" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   11/16/2021 03:15 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [microprofile-wg] [Discussion] Context
Propagation 1.3 Specification Release Review - VOTE by November 26th -
(two weeks)
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On Nov 16, 2021, at 12:38 PM, Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: 1) Was
there an approved plan review for Context Propagation 1.3? (I'm missing my
record of that and apologize if I just lost this.) Good callout. I think
we've missed ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd