Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Re: [MPWG_SCR Approval of the Steering Minutes] Request Vote for October 20th, 2020

Hola Paul,

Two issues that would like your input with:
  1. MicroProfiler member Jelastic submitted the vote after the minutes were closed & sent to the forums.  Can we adjust the minutes to add their vote?  For call minutes, what's the level of flexibility?
  2. Via private, you provided excellent feedback on the electronic vote process we could try on the next vote. It is easy to drop an email from the vote when the better known is the MP general forum.   It takes practice and care to acquire a new process. We are adopting as we do.  All MPWG steering votes must be submitted and completed using the MPWG EF forum mailing list. Your feedback to avoid adding the general MP email to such votes is valid & needs to be used - forwarding or creating a new thread to share the vote's link theard are likely better options.   Thanks for the recommendation based on actions : )  We will add it to the documentation HOW process.
Thanks for the clarification about minutes,

Amelia Eiras