[microprofile-dev] MicroProfile Problem Details

Hi everybody,

the official mantainer, Rüdiger zu Dohna, has moved to GraphQL and won’t find the time to keep leading this :

Microprofile specification proposal update · Discussion #68 · t1/problem-details (github.com)

Since I am been using this spec for quite some time, even if in sandbox, I would like to update the outdated spec (to keep it in sync with the RI) and do the required maintenance.

I couple of days ago I succesfully integrated this in a quarkus project.

I believe this is still relevant.

Please share your thoughts.

Greetings
Alessandro Moscatelli