Re: [microprofile-dev] MicroProfile Problem Details

Hey Alessandro,
MicroProfile and Open Source in general live and breathe from committed people, so go ahead.
You may perhaps also participate in calls like the bi-weekly community calls (e.g. tonight at 2PM EST (iirc),
8PM Central European Time) (url: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/89914982034 )