Re: [microprofile-dev] MP JWT 1.2-RC1 release failure

Just for the record, re point 2:
https://github.com/smallrye/smallrye-jwt/blob/mpjwt12/testsuite/tck/pom.xml#L101
(thanks to Roberto also updating the github actions to build against the MP JWT 1.2-SNAPSHOT)
If someone would like to confirm independently then please don't hesitate to do it...

Cheers, Sergey