[microprofile-dev] MP JWT 1.2-RC1 release failure

Hi

The following job has failed with the GPG sign failure:
https://ci.eclipse.org/microprofile/view/Release/job/MicroProfile%20Releases/401/console

This MP JWT 1.2-RC1 release is the 1st one after a fairly long pause, so I'm assuming that MP JWT parent pom may need some updates, can someone recommend please what is the best way to resolve the issue ?

Awhile back, when I was doing the releases manually, I had to set up the signing keys myself, but I doubt it is needed in the case of the Eclipse CI managing the releases

Cheers, Sergey

Back to the top