Re: [microprofile-dev] MicroProfile Contributor Directory

Thanks to everyone who has already contacted me with respect to the MicroProfile contributor directory that I have set up within Google Docs.  I've added a couple of Twitter handles so far, and I've had one request from someone to be added to the directory.  With respect to anyone requesting to be added to the directory...is there a process that they need to follow in order to be added to the micriprofile.io/contributor webpage also?  If so then I can pass along the information to anyone asking to be added to this directory.

Thanks!