[microprofile-dev] MicroProfile Contributor Directory

Not sure if this will be helpful to anyone, but I have created a directory of MicroProfile contributors (taken from the "Contributors" page of the website) that includes name and Twitter handle.  I have posted this directory to Google Sheets at the link below.  The directory is missing some Twitter handles, as I could not find one for those individuals.  Please feel free to add comments to the spreadsheet, as needed, and I can update the details on an as needed basis.

If anyone else wishes to have edit privileges to this spreadsheet then please let me know.

Thanks

Back to the top