Re: [microprofile-dev] MicroProfile Winner of 2018 Dukes Choice Award

Congratulations everyone, what an achievement in a short timeframe!
Cheers,
Martijn

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 00:40, Josh Juneau <juneau001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations to the MicroProfile developers and community!  The MicroProfile project has won the highest achievement in the Java ecosystem…the Duke’s Choice award, and it was announced this week at Oracle Code One!

Oracle Press Release:  https://www.oracle.com/it/corporate/pressrelease/oow18-code-one-java-keynote-2018-10-22.html

I have humbly accepted the award on behalf of this tremendous community.  I nominated the project, along with others, and I did not expect to receive the award on behalf of the community.  When I was told by Oracle yesterday that I was accepting on behalf of MicroProfile.IO, I was so very humbled and everyone in this community should be proud of of having received this honorable award.

Congrats to the MicroProfile contributors and community as a whole for winning this award, and thank you for allowing me to accept on behalf of the community.