Re: [microprofile-dev] MicroProfile Rest Client being included in JBoss Wildfly - Missing NOTICE file

What do you mean by a readable format?

If there is an problem in Open Liberty then you can raise an issue in our github repository. We certainly aren’t intentionally doing something wrong and I’m sure RedHat isn’t either.

Alasdair