[microprofile-dev] 0 for Werner Keil on technology.microprofile by John Clingan

John Clingan voted:
    0
Werner has been very helpful and constructive on the MicroProfile Live
Hangout calls. He is technically very sharp. However, I have had to put out
some \"warning\" discussion forum posts because his style of communication
\"in person [hangouts]\" vs forums has been very different. He also has a
\"reputation\" for being difficult in the JCP. It\'s a tough call.

I am abstaining to give those who have been more directly impacted by forum
discussions to have more weight in the decision. I\'m honestly on the
fence.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top