De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LORENZO Vincent
Envoyé : jeudi 22 septembre 2011 14:09
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] new Papyrus plugin

Hi all,

  I created a new plugin, called oep.uml.import. It regroups the import actions available in the ModelExplorer :

                - Import Profile from registered Profile

                - Import Package from File

                - Import Package from registered Library

Moreover, I created a submenu « Import » in the popup menu of the ModelExplorer in order to organize these commands

I move these actions from the oep.profile into this new plugin. Currently I keep the dependency on oep.profile, because I didn't want to move classes before the Papyrus refactoring.

In agreement with Sebastien, I added this plugin to the nightly build.

--

Vincent Lorenzo

01-69-08-17-24

CEA Saclay DRT/LIST/DILS/LISE