Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] VSL Example on a UML model

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply, but I talk about VSL (as in http://www.omgmarte.org/taxonomy/term/13/0 ) not OCL.

Best Regards.

On 09/08/2011 18:50, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi

The 'DSL' that should work is OCL. There is an edit capability for constraints. I'm not sure if there is a suitable validate.

That's at the meta-model level. THere are no UML models as such as Eclipse, just Ecore models conforming to the Ecore equivalent of the UML meta-model. OCL exprerssions should propagate through to become delegatres in the Ecore meta-model and so model validation should work.

The UML-OCL integration was just before Indigo, so it hasn't been exercised very much.

    Regards

        Ed Willink