[mdt-papyrus.dev] new plugins in trunk/incoming : oep.decoration & oep.markerlistener

Hi all,

I shared two new plugins in /trunk/incoming :

  1. oep.decoration : This plugin provides a decorator service for graphical elements.

  2. oep.markerlistener : provides a file monitoring service to catch changes in the notation file and add decorations in the service above.

I shared also in the first project a documentation (oep.decoration/docs) to explain the architecture.

To run this service we did some changes on the oep.validation and the oep.modelexplorer projects.

this contribution will be in two stages :

this one (decorator service and the file listener), and a second one (after acceptation of those services) for changing the oep.modelexplorer project , the oep.validation project and some files in the oep.diagram.common project.

Best regards,

Amine EL KOUHEN

Back to the top