[mdt-papyrus.dev] OCLInEcore OCL syntax

Dear all,

I don't know if it's the good place to ask this question but I think some people can answer me.

I'm using the OCLInEcore editor and I'm experiencing some troubles regarding the syntax of the OCL constraints.
1 - Is there a way to access the grammar used in the OCLInEcore editor ?

I have an other trouble, I have a large quantity of OCL constraints to add to my Ecore metamodel.
2 - Is it possible to write the OCL constraints in a separated file and to make a reference to it in the OCLInEcore editor ?

Thanks.
Arnaud

Back to the top