[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Release] M5 build in action

Hi all,

Today is the M5+3 day for the Indigo release, i.e our day to release Papyrus 0.8.0 M5. Please be careful when you commit on the svn: your code should of course compile (as usually ;) .

The nightly build for 0.7.3 version is currently deactivated, as the Hudson server has some disk space issues and Papyrus requires a lot of space to build. I preferred to leave space for urgent project builds for M5 release.

Cheers,

Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48 - remi.schnekenburger@xxxxxx

CEA LIST, Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE), Point Courrier 94, Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 France

Back to the top