[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Release] Version 0.7.1 and 0.8.0 M4 are available

Hi folks,

A new release of Papyrus 0.7.1 is now available for download from the Eclipse servers. I am wondering currently if I need to update in the next days the version numbers of the branch 0.7.X, in case of a new 0.7 release of Papyrus.

I also pushed  a version of Papyrus 0.8 for the M4 milestone of indigo release train, using the trunk of the SVN repository. This was mandatory in order to be officially present for the next simultaneous release train.

Thank all for your great job

Regards,

Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48 - remi.schnekenburger@xxxxxx

CEA LIST, Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE), Point Courrier 94, Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 France

Back to the top