If no I think we should prefer a name more "generic" than documentation

What is your opinion ?

Tristan

Le 03/12/2010 11:27, GERARD Sebastien 166342 a écrit :
+1

I propose: org.eclipse.papyrus.documentation.profile

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865
Envoyé : vendredi 3 décembre 2010 11:26
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Standard Profile

Hi,

I would prefer different names for the various elements:
- the plugin is a bundle that proposes some documentation profile. For me, 'org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.profile' sounds like a plugin that handles UML profiles for Papyrus. Why not '{oep}.documentation.profile' for example? Or perhaps your goal is to propose some other extensions to this profile, not related to documentation?
- the profile itself is a profile defining a language for documentation: Why not 'Documentation' instead of 'Papyrus'?

Otherwise, I do agree with this idea ;-)

Regards,
Rémi