[mdt-papyrus.dev] Standard Profile

Hello all,

I am currently working on a documentation mechanism similar to topcased one.
To embed the documentation in the meta-model, I wrote a generic mechanism with an extension point. The default implementation uses eAnnotation like in topcased (which can be used on notation Diagram for example), however the uml implementation uses a profile to store documentation in a stereotyped comment.

So I am suggesting to create a Papyrus standard profile to embed cleanly Papyrus-related informations into the uml model.

You can find attached a first version that I am currently using in the documentation code.

Mathieu