De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865
Envoyé : lundi 7 décembre 2009 11:48
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Updating psf files

Ok for me, it worked with my subversive plugin.

The only thing is that the releng project is not the one placed in svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/plugins/others/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus.releng, but rather /svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.releng (root of the papyrus svn repository).

Regards,

Remi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER
+33 1 69 08 48 48