Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Code compilation error

 Hi,

The head compils and runs again, except the controlMode plugin and the dirtyFlag behavior.
 I will check that asap (tomorrow) and try to find a solution.

 Cedric

Cedric Dumoulin wrote:

 Hi all,

Please do not commit on the core, especially on backbone, has I am currently trying to recover it .

 Cedric

Thibault LANDRE wrote:
Hi all,

A commit made yesterday (r734) breaks the compilation of the project.

The class NavigatorUtils needs some methods from the class EditorUtils that have disappeared. It seems that the commit made yesterday was made from a code that wasn't updated.

If you want to work with code from a specific revision, please create a branch.

Another point, before comiting, please ensure that you are up to date with the code on the repository.

Finally, I think it is safier that every developer, specifically on the backbone, get all the source code of the project in their workspace to check if their modifications don't impact other parts of the project.

Regards,

Thibault