De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : mardi 20 octobre 2009 15:30
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : thomas.szadel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Meeting Telco 21 October

Even if I will not be able to attend this meeting, thanks to take into account the different points I have mentionned in a previous mail.

Regards,

Thibault

TESSIER Patrick 202707 a écrit :
> The telco is at Wenesday 4 pm CET.
>
> This is the same phone number:
> Phone number: +33 (0)1 72 28 30 03
> code PIN: 308953#

 the agenda is :

 1 - Technical discussion on a single Papyrus' project resource

 2 - Progress status on each diagram + plan for next two weeks.

 3 - Miscellaneous

 - M2 release, feedbacks and M3
 - Build process
 - EEF

> Patrick Tessier
> Research Engineer
> DRT LIST/DTSI/SOL/LISE CEA-Saclay
> 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
> Tel: 01 69 08 48 63
> www.papyrusuml.org <http://www.papyrusuml.org/>

> -- *De :* mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *De la part de* GERARD
> Sebastien 166342 *Envoyé :* mardi 20 octobre 2009 09:45 *À :* GERARD
> Sebastien 166342; thomas.szadel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Papyrus Project list
> *Objet :* RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Specification of the single file
> management
>

> Ok, so let's do it tomorrow: 4 pm CET. Kenn is it ok for you?

> --

>>> mdt-papyrus.dev mailing list
>>> mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> --
>
> Image Signature IOC
>

> *Thomas Szadel*
> *Expert Technique - Atos Origin
> Bureau 1A17*
>
> Les Espaces Saint-Martin
> 6, impasse Alice Guy
> BP 43045
> 31024 Toulouse Cedex 3
>
> Téléphone : +33 (0)5 34 36 34 53
> Interne: 36 34 53
> Fax : +33 (0)5 34 36 31 00
> www.atosorigin.fr <http://www.atosorigin.fr/>
>
> P Avant d'imprimer cet e-mail, pensez à l'environnement. Ce message et
> les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif
> de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret
> professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en
> avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du
> message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité du
> groupe Atos Origin ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce
> message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir
> cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune
> garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée
> pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.
> P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
> this e-mail. This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential
> and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If
> you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
> and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet,
> the Atos Origin group liability cannot be triggered for the message content.
> Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free
> network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is
> virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any
> virus transmitted.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:TESSIER;Patrick
FN:TESSIER Patrick 202707 (Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx)
ORG:;SOL/LLSP
TITLE:Ingénieur Chercheur
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(01) 69 08 48 63
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;B=E2t. 451 Pce 9;CEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI;GIF/YVETTE CEDEX;;91191;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:B=E2t. 451 Pce 9=0D=0ACEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI=0D=0AGIF/YVETTE CEDEX 91191=
=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx
REV:20071011T094630Z
END:VCARD