Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Re: Problems with generation from EEF

Hi All,

I'm in vacation this evening for 3 weeks. Until the next stable release of EEF codegen + runtime from Goulwen. You can use the version "29 May 2009" of org.eclipse.emf.eef.runtime compliant with the generated code hosted by org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.uml

This version work with the Papyrus HEAD.

Regards,
Jérôme.

Goulwen Le Fur wrote:
Hi everybody,

Sorry, I didn't read this list before. Now I suscribed to the Papryrus list :)

Jerome gave me the information I need to resolve your problem. I'm currently make a reorganisation of the EEF generation module. I think this will take about 2 days.

After this task, I could resolve your generation problem.

For the bug you cite in your mail, I haven't got the ability to made this kind of evolution of EEF in this time of holidays. Moreover, EEF is really young and I hadn't have the time to initialize a good english documentation. So, I propose you to directly ask me what you need for this evolution and I will to help you.

Greets,

Back to the top