De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : mardi 28 juillet 2009 11:39
Cc : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Telco 27 July

Hi,

here is a list of point we would like to discuss during this meeting.

Regards,

Thibault

SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865 a écrit :
> Yes, the meeting is postpone to tomorrow Tuesday, 28th july.
>
> Regards,
> Remi

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:TESSIER;Patrick
FN:TESSIER Patrick 202707 (Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx)
ORG:;SOL/LLSP
TITLE:Ingénieur Chercheur
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(01) 69 08 48 63
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;B=E2t. 451 Pce 9;CEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI;GIF/YVETTE CEDEX;;91191;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:B=E2t. 451 Pce 9=0D=0ACEA SACLAY=0D=0ADRT/DTSI=0D=0AGIF/YVETTE CEDEX 91191=
=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx
REV:20071011T094630Z
END:VCARD