De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : lundi 27 juillet 2009 10:25
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Telco 27 July

Hi,

it has been several weeks since the last telco.
We would like to discuss several points and like to have one today.

Especially on the core code of the UML Editor, where we think some
refactoring has to be made.

Is there anyone from CEA that can lead/assist this telco ?

Regards,

Thibault

Back to the top