[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus and Eclipse Wiki

Hi all,

Here is the user guide for the Eclipse wiki :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_User%27s_Guide

I have initiate a developer guide here :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide
which is also refered in the Papyrus Main page.

I will add some informations about the Papyrus Generator.
Don't hesitate to add pages or edit the wiki.

I have not looked yet if there is a way to synchronize efficiently the wiki and the help content of Eclipse. I will investigate on this point.

Regards,

Thibault

Back to the top